Cover sponsored by Ericsson
To read the digital issue – click the cover below:
For more information about our cover sponsor, please visit www.ericsson.com
Register for Northern African Wireless Communications
● Secure your FREE issue every two months
● Free delivery for qualified subscribers
Would you like to advertise?
● Click here for media info
● Click here for our 2018 Features List
Download Latest Issue
October – November 2017
- Sudatel poised to be African leader
- Congo cracks down on SIM box fraud
- Benin mobile QoS "deteriorating day by day"
- Safaricom starts FTTH regional rollouts
- Subah offers mobile money monitor
- Ericsson aims for bigger foothold in Nigeria
- Partners to help Rwanda Blockchain project
- Mobile driving internet in Morocco
- Hybrid environments blueprint published
- Samsung helps girls learn ICT skills in Ghana
- Orange to bridge Sierra Leone's digital divide
- Niagara claims first with visibility solution
- Power – How can MNOs solve the issues of powering their sites? RAHIEL NASIR finds out.
- Wireless users – Harsh terrain present tough hurdles for Africa's leisure and tourism sector to overcome.
- Remote connectivity – RAHIEL NASIR discovers what could be the telecoms industry's greatest challenge yet.
- SE Asia's first commercial NB-IoT network
- Bravo secures Hajj pilgrims with Airbus TETRA
- 'Roam Like At Home' not paying-off
- HPE supercomputer sent to space station
- ProRail turns to Intracom Telecom for security
If you want to read more, open our digital issue here.