Cover sponsored by
To read the digital issue – click the cover below:
For more information about our cover sponsor, please visit www.avantiplc.com
Register for Northern African Wireless Communications
● Secure your FREE issue every two months
● Free delivery for qualified subscribers
Would you like to advertise?
● Click here for media info
● Click here for our 2018 Features List
Download Latest Issue
February – March 2018
- Quika plans to launch world’s first free satellite internet service
- Unique ‘power and coverage as a service’ in Rwanda
- World’s first CloudAIR trial is completed on live network in Egypt
- Ericsson to deploy next-generation NOC for Safaricom
- SatADSL connects radios and tourists
- Connectivity “revolutionised” for mining industry in DRC
- Orange teams with OpenClassroom and CNED to boost digital skills
- Marlink tracking service to help protect racers
- Omantel and DE-CIX partner for global peering
- Forensic lab to fight digital piracy in Egypt
- Qualcomm rejection of Broadcom’s proposal leads to bitter dispute.
- World’s first dual-band beamforming base station.
- VAS - RAHIEL NASIR wonders if there’s life beyond mobile money for MNOs launching VAS as they struggle with flatlining ARPUs.
- IoT - RF-based components are positioned to be an integral part of the infrastructure of the Internet of Things, as AMPHENOL RF explains.
- Industry view - MATT HALLIGAN says operators are building out infrastructure based on an incomplete picture of mobile data trends.
- MTN and Ericsson trial 5G in Africa
- Viasat launches ‘fastest’ satellite internet service
- Peruvian villages go online for first time
- Researchers simulate living conditions of Mars
- Vodafone introduces 4G mini mobile mast
If you want to read more, open our digital issue here.