Cover sponsored by Singtel
To read the digital issue – click the cover below:
For more information about our cover sponsor, please visit www.singtel.com
Register for South Asian Wireless Communications
● Secure your FREE issue every three months
● Free delivery for qualified subscribers
Would you like to advertise?
● Click here for media info
● Click here for our 2018 Features List
Download Latest Issue
Quarter 1, 2018
- IoT and mobile tech milestones for Ericsson
- Bangladesh 4G spectrum winners named
- Hytera expands TETRA networks in Indonesia
- Telkomsel ‘cloudifies’ air interface network
- Axiata claims lowest data roaming charges
- AWCC launches LTE network in Farah City
- Sigfox expands global IoT network
- India sees decrease in mobile subscribers
- DMN uses AMOS-4 to broadcast to Nepal
- SKY Cable to migrate to always-on SDN
- Qualcomm rejection of Broadcom’s proposal leads to bitter dispute.
- Cambium offers the capacity to connect more subscribers.
- Satcoms - DR. NICOLA DAVIES and RAHIEL NASIR find out if Ka-band is the best option for enabling broadband connectivity from space.
- Industry view - DAVA BAUMANN discusses how a ‘network on wheels’ redefines wireless connectivity.
- Subscriber QoE - MATT HALLIGAN says operators are building out infrastructure based on an incomplete picture of mobile data trends.
- Vodafone to develop LTE network for Mission to the Moon in 2019
- Arabsat’s “new age” of affordable broadband
- ‘Roam Like At Home’ not paying-off for EU cellcos
- Meeting the growing demand for IoT-SMS
- Liquid and KETRACO to build East Africa fibre network
- HPE supercomputer sent to International Space Station
If you want to read more, open our digital issue here