Cover sponsored by Digitata
To read the digital issue – click the cover below:
For more information about our cover sponsor, please visit www.digitata.com
Register for South Asian Wireless Communications
● Secure your FREE issue every three months
● Free delivery for qualified subscribers
Would you like to advertise?
● Click here for media info
● Click here for our 2018 Features List
Download Latest Issue
Quarter 4, 2017
- Smart's rapid roll out of Carrier Wi-Fi
- Dialog launches NB-IoT network and trials 5G
- Eutelsat sets record for fastest satellite EOR
- edotco to backhaul for Telekom Malaysia
- ESCO uses Flexenclosure system in Myanmar
- Aircel to shut down in six Indian circles
- Cambodia plans to launch first satellite
- PLDT invests millions in AAE-1 Philippines link
- Pakistan minister calls for spectrum collaboration
- Australia-Singapore Cable lands in Indonesia
- Ooredoo & iPass offer global Wi-Fi
- Asia set to become hot market for OTT players
- Entry-level DMR handset from Hytera
- LTE update – South Asian countries are leading the way in 4G, as RAHIEL NASIR discovers.
- Industry 4.0 – ANTONIE VAN RENSBURG explains what the fourth industrial revolution means for CSPs.
- Industry view – Should you embrace open source platforms? ROBIN KENT discusses the pros and cons.
- Ericsson helps steer solar race car to victory
- Bravo helps secure Hajj with Airbus TETRA
- ProRail turns to Intracom for security network
- IoT and GPS manage smart cycles
- Emergency system trials as volcano erupts
If you want to read more, open our digital issue here.