Cover sponsored by Avanti
To read the digital issue – click the cover below:
For more information about our cover sponsor, please visit www.avantiplc.com
Register for Southern African Wireless Communications
● Secure your FREE issue every two months
● Free delivery for qualified subscribers
Would you like to advertise?
● Click here for media info
● Click here for our 2018 Features List
Download Latest Issue
January – February 2018
- MTN and Ericsson trial 5G
- Africa “on track” to meet internet SDGs
- SAS and Paratus trial nanosat pay system
- Orange launches new African PoPs
- MTC steps up Namibia tower expansions
- Eutelsat and Sigfox help protect rhinos
- AMOS-17 completes critical design review
- Connecting world’s toughest bike race
- Vodacom puts the spotlight on 5G
- Yahsat backs Wi-Fi and cloud services
- MTN and Cisco Jasper partner to enable the Internet of Things in Africa
- Rohde & Schwarz claims first with LTE/ Narrowband measurement solution
- VAS – RAHIEL NASIR wonders if there’s life beyond mobile money for MNOs launching VAS as they struggle with flatlining ARPUs.
- Wireless users – How technology specialists are helping service providers to build their wireless networks across the continent.
- Industry view – MATT HALLIGAN says operators are building out infrastructure based on an incomplete picture of mobile data trends.
- SE Asia’s first commercial NB-IoT network
- TETRA helps to keep Hajj pilgrims safe
- ‘Roam Like At Home’ not paying-off in EU
- HPE supercomputer sent to space station
If you want to read more, open our digital issue here.